24/11/2003

Points of View

As you may have already figured out, I'm still trying to figure out what to think on some subjects. I'll be the first to tell you I don't know everything, and my viewpoint may not be right (all the time - duh - besides people who say they're always right are either good liars, or they're trying to sell you something), but as people bring up different sides of an issue, I'll consider that along with what I already know. But I'm a hard sell. You need to have compelling arguments for me to change - arguments that have a substantial impact on my viewpoint in order for me to really change what I'm thinking. Some of my posts are just me working through my thinking process on the various subjects, but the rest are my solid viewpoint on the issue - or me joking. :) Anyway, I thought I'd bring that up.

No comments: