14/01/2004

The day has come...

Yes, folks. It has come ... the day I sold my 1995 Ford Mustang GT. < sniff > I'm gonna miss that car. I have in my hands (at the time of this post) the title of the 'stang. I am about to send it off to the new owners. Now the owners seem to be a little different. The woman works at a local university in the food arena (she's been there for 17 years) and the husband has been there 4 years in the same arena just doing a different job. Have you ever seen the old Jerry Lewis movie The Nutty Professor? Do you remember when the professor is in his office and has a flash back to when he was a young kid in a playpen watching his parents? I'd say in one form or fashion this couple (that bought the 'stang) is like the professor's parents. SHE wears the pants in the family. :) hehe I think this woman knew more about cars than her husband did. She mentioned terms I've never heard before! hehe People tell me... "You can't have everything you want at one time" or "You can get another one later on"... umm... duh? hehe - People are great at saying the most obvious things as if it's earth-shattering news!

No comments: