30/08/2003

GAK Charter has done it again. As most of you know already, I cancelled our Charter Cable/Pipeline package because Charter is just a poor company. Lately I realized I have not received certain emails from certain friends. I began to wonder why. And so I thought about what email address they usually send to. What email address do you think it was??? Well, let me tell you. davecruver@charter.net ugh. And Charter wondered why we cancelled. What an incompetent company. Do you realize what's happening here? Let me spell it out. I cancelled ( as per Dictionary.com - To annul or invalidate.), and Charter has not deleted my email account. (I'm surprised they haven't charged me...). I went to the webmail portion of Charter's site and setup a 'Vacation' rule. So now, when an email is sent to: davecruver@charter.net the sender receives an auto-reply email. Go ahead, email it :) hehe Charter is trash. Yeah you may be fortunate enough to not receive problems with them, but it will come. If you wait, it will come.... muahahahaha....... Gak.

No comments: