24/08/2003

Over the past couple years I have been evaluating my position on many different subjects. There are some stances I take that have been indelibly placed into either a Theological and/or Philosophical foundation; yet, other stances I am changing - yes, to some, it will seem I am changing to the worse, and yet still others will think I have been properly enlightened on a matter. Let me just say, it is good to evaluate convictions and standards. I am beginning this process over once again. This time I am proceeding in alphabetical order. It will be simpler this way in some respects and easier to keep track of which subjects I have addressed. And if I miss anything along the way, it won't hurt to insert those subjects in a non-alphabetical order :) My re-evaluation of these subjects is not only to make sure I know what I believe, but also to be ready to give an account for what I believe; to strengthen my apologetics. And now, there lies the mystery of what subjects I am evaluating; which I am changing my view; and still others that I have placed in the Theological/Philosophical concrete foundation. I challenge you to do the same.

No comments: