04/07/2003

Southern Drivers.... What is it about Southern Drivers? ugh... they are so unpredictable! err... actually, they are predictable... sorta... < rant > ok... There are so many people who have new cars. But my question is, did they forget to install the turn signal??? I get behind these people that never use their turn signal. All of a sudden they mysteriously begin slowing down. "What are they doing??!!" I exclaim! Then to my chagrin, they turn! No warning - nothing! ugh... Then, there's those people that use their turn signal all too much! Have you seen someone just lollygagging (I love that word!) down the road with their turn signal on, and yet they do not turn??? "Ugh..." I exclaim, "What are they doing????" - abso-stinkin'-lutely nothing! Hello! Let's think about others for a change folks! I've noticed these drivers think they own the road! Hey, let me give you a hint - it's a public area! There are other people around. There's a misconception that people are selfish. I disagree. Did you know there's something far worse than selfishness? That far worse something is "Self-Involvement". Let me explain... Selfishness - Implementing disregard toward others. Self-Involvement - "There are other people??!!?" Get the picture? People drive like they are the only one's on the road. There's no regard for anyone but his or herself. The safety factor has dramatically declined. If you don't let people know what you are doing, then they don't know how to react properly when you do something stupid. And believe me, these people do something stupid all the time! Can I be any clearer? Do you get my point? You've seen exactly what I'm talking about. It happens every day; multiple times a day! Get a clue < /rant > ahhh... I feel better - sorta....

No comments: